Maxpedition 21" ASP Baton Sheath 1441 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Pouches.
Features of Maxpedition 1441 21" ASP Baton Sheath
- Designed to fit a 21" expandable baton (e.g. ASP tactical baton)
- Lid folds and adheres to itself to stay open for faster access
- Large pull tabs for easy opening even with gloved hands
- Openings at bottom for excellent drainage
- MOLLE compatible
- Six (6) rows of attachment webbing allows pouch to be positioned at different heights
- Attach using one 5" TacTie Attachment Straps
Materials of Maxpedition 1441 21" ASP Baton Sheath
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 1441 21" ASP Baton Sheath
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.