The Maxpedition Hook and Look Ammo Pouch - Carbine is made with a hook field backing for secure and simple attachment to the interior loop field of your bag.
Features of Maxpedition Magazine Carrying Pouch - Hook and Loop, Carbine:
- Minimum Dimensions: 3.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6.25"(H)
- Designed to hold two(2) 7.62 (.308) 30rnd magazines
- Suitable for M14, M1A, SR-25, FAL, SCAR-H, or G3 rifles
- Fits two(2) M4/M16/AR15 mags or radio
- Fits regular mags or mags with Magpuls installed
- Cover flap is both adjustable & detachable
- Lateral elastic retention allows pouch to be used without lid
- Oversized 1.5" webbing pull tab for lightning fast opening
- Bottom drainage via grommet hole
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.